We are dedicated to the belief that all individuals are capable of incredible growth despite any limitations they may presently be demonstrating. To that end we strive to work with families and caregivers to provide the best possible early intervention and therapeutic services available, without regard to degree of delay, income or race.
- Assist each family in identifying their resources, priorities, and needs related to enhancing the development of their child while participating in family activities and daily routines.
- Offer early intervention services and supports, delivered in a Team Based Model, in the family’s home or another natural environment selected by the family.
- Assure services and supports, based on best practices, are provided by qualified, compassionate staff.
- Assure the family members or other primary care givers are active members of each child/family team.
- Assure all appropriate parent requested referrals to other programs are made with parent written permission.
HCEI, Inc. is a 501(C) (3) nonprofit, tax-exempt organization. HCEI, Inc. is primarily funded with the Arizona Department of Economic Security, Arizona Early Intervention Program (AzEIP), Division of Developmental Disabilities and private donations. Contributions to the HCEI, Inc. are deducible as charitable contributions to the fullest extent permitted by law. No goods or services were or will be provided by HCEI, Inc. in exchange for any contribution.