This program promotes physical, social, and emotional development support among children with special needs who do not qualify for early intervention services or preschool special education services.
The Little Learners Program provides targeted support for the parents and/or caregivers of special needs children.
The expected result is that families will have access to knowledge and support needed to address developmental concerns they may have had for their child.
Services are delivered through home visits and developmental playgroups.
Specifically Designed for Children Needing Just a Little Bit of Help
The Little Learners Program includes:
- Direct and indirect therapies.
- Includes developmental play groups.
- Parent education and collaboration.
- In-home visits.
- No charge to parents.
- No income qualifications.
If parents or caregivers are not sure if a child may qualify, we will be happy to perform a free assessment. Services are limited to Yavapai County families.
If you are interested, or just wondering if your child qualifies, please contact us.
Developmental Play Groups
As part of the Little Learners Program, HCEI offers play groups for children.
- For children with or without delays.
- Emphasizes parent collaboration.
- Open to all children.
- No cost to parents / caregivers.
- Contact us for schedule and details.