High Country Early Intervention is a 501 (C) (3) nonprofit, tax-exempt organization that is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors with expertise in child development and related fields. It is the Board’s obligation to uphold HCEI’s mission by carrying out its responsibilities as follows:
- Determine the organization’s mission and purpose
- Establish board policies
- Develop a strategic plan
- Solicit funds/raise money
- Ensure organizational performance through efficient operations
- Ensure effective fiscal management through proper controls & accountability
- Provide leadership
- Ensure sound risk-management policies
- Enhance the organization’s public image
The Board of Directors holds regular meetings. Generally every two months. Meetings are open to the public. We ask that you contact us ahead of time to let us know you’re coming, and let us know what you’d like to hear about or discuss.
Meetings begin at 5:30 pm and are held at the HCEI office.
- July 18th, 2019
Minutes: Meeting minutes are available at the HCEI office. Call 928-776-9285.
HCEI Board Members
- Matt Fay – President / Community Volunteer
- Mayra Coleman – Treasurer / Community Volunteer / Parent
- Cathy Fillipinetti – Secretary / Community Volunteer
- Jack Allen – Community Volunteer / Parent
- Lisa Chaney – Community Volunteer
- Virginia Hout – Early Childhood Mental Health Consultant
- Susie Hout – Community Volunteer
- Carrie Knickerbocker – Community Volunteer