Normal Speech Development Sequences

When Should a Parent Refer a child to Speech Therapy?

HCEI dba Karen A. Fay Speech Therapy Services

We provide speech and communication therapy services to individuals from infant to adult. If you think you know of an individual may qualify for our services, or if you’re just not sure, see How to Obtain Services.  Alternatively, you may visit our Speech Therapy Services page for more information.

Do you have more questions?

Call 928-776-9285, or email us using the form below.