We Are Hiring!! Available Positions at High Country Early Intervention

HCEINews and Updates

Child Development Services

Immediate Opening

Position opening for Family Support Specialist: Family Support for Children with Special Needs program

(January 18,2020) In-home early childhood professional to provide developmental support to the families of children under the age of 6 with mild to moderate delays.  County-wide travel required. (A Verde Valley resident would primarily serve families in the Verde).  Services may also occur in childcare settings.  In addition to the in-home services, we provide bi-weekly playgroups and periodic screenings (developmental, hearing and vision).  Requirements: bachelor’s degree in early childhood or related field and experience working with children who have developmental delays.  Part-time position: up to 20 hours/week, dependent upon caseload.  Funding provided through First Things First.

Please send your resume to Sherie Gifford at sherie@hceip.org.

Sherie Gifford, MSW
Little Learners, Program Manager
High Country Early Intervention
3160 Stillwater Drive
Prescott, AZ. 86001
Office (928) 776-9285
Fax (928) 776-7753

Also Needed Full-Time and Part Time:

  • CCC, SLP (Speech and Language Pathologist)
  • SLPA
  • PT (Physical Therapist)
  • OT (Occupational Therapist)
  • COTA

High Country Early Intervention, Inc. Dba Karen A. Fay is looking to fill many positions.  We provide services from birth to adulthood in office and in homes.  We provide services to families with mild to severe disabilities.

We are looking for therapists to work specifically in Yavapai County area. We have competitive wages and a great benefit package available. Our office is based in Prescott at the Crossings. Please fax resume to 928-776-7753 or email resume with cover letter to hceipinc(at)cableone.net. Applicant must have appropriate degree and State professional license.  Part time and full time positions are open.

To Apply

For more information or to apply, please email or fax resume to 928-776-7753. Applicant must have appropriate degree and State professional license.